Good science depends on good samples. Our priority is to prevent temperature cycling that can degrade the integrity of valuable biological material used for research.
Client needs vary. So it's key for a reliable partner to understand the complete relocation process. This way, samples arrive on time and without temperature variance. Azenta Life Sciences highly specialized cold-chain logistics and relocation team works with each client to develop a comprehensive, customized plan.
Our transport services range from moving extensive collections of research samples in customer-owned freezers, refrigerators, or LN2 units or material-only, chemical packaging and relocation services, and lab relocation project management.
If you are moving your lab to a new institution or facility - Azenta Life Sciences safely and securely handles any size move. When disaster strikes, our mobile biorepositories are often called on by academic institutes, hospitals, pharma, biotech, and private companies to relocate biobanks threatened by weather or other conditions.
Our highly-trained staff follows industry best practices and stringent SOPs for managing a complete cold chain of custody. Our experts are IATA and USDOT trained and certified in logistics and packaging – and fully compliant with federal and state regulations.
- Trained lab relocation team – Specialized relocation services with custom built mobile biorepositories.
- On-site logistics team – Packaging and shipping of your materials or pre-conditioned packaging and fulfillment at your location.
- Off-site logistics team – Material storage in one of our biobanking facilities along with packing and shipping of your material.
- High-value equipment relocation – Handled with care doesn't begin to cover it.
- Lab chemical packaging and transport – Safe and secure packaging of laboratory chemicals, reagents, and solutions.
WHY AZENTA LIFE SCIENCES?
Sample integrity is our priority.
- Save researchers time and reduce overall costs
- Allow researchers to focus on their work and remain productive.
- Track your biological sample collections during transit with advanced technologies.
- Support all your biological sample and pharmaceutical material transport needs with one comprehensive resource.
Whether you provide Investigational Drug Products to clinical sites or a Pharmaceutical company approved to commercialize a Final Drug Product, we want to partner with you to deliver flexible, regulatory-compliant storage, and distribution solutions. Unrivaled expertise in ultra-low cold storage at temperatures ranging from -40oC to -80oC and LN2 and qucik turnaround and real-time visibility of material inventory.
Time is of the essence. Partnering with highly qualified and experienced material management experts eliminates the need to train additional staff – or evaluate onsite overflow storage availability for temperature-sensitive material. We already have the infrastructure in place, and we are here to provide storage and distribution solutions to get your drug to market faster.